Unlike all other marketplaces like TCGplayer, Cardmarket or eBay, Mage offers two ways to buy magic cards.
- For those who can't wait to get their hands on the latest cardboard, simply click “Buy Now” on the product page to purchase the item immediately at the lowest Ask. We offer support for all major credit cards, SEPA, and soon Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- If you have as much patience as the eternal Nicol Bolas, you can take the alternate route by clicking “Place a Bid”. This will send a signal to all Mage sellers with a price of your choice. When your bid matches an ask price, the transaction happens automagically. This could be a matter of seconds, minutes, or hours so sit back, relax and maybe update your price if no one is willing to take it.
If you don't want to place a Bid you can ...
- Browse or search for a Magic card or product using the full text search
- Click the green "Buy" Button
- Agree to the Terms of Buying
- Select a card configuration and enter a desired quantity
- "Place a Bid", "Add to Cart" or "Buy Now"
Once you've entered your delivery address and payment method you can confirm the order.
We use Stripe.com as our payment providers, enabling safe credit card payments and bank wires.
Be aware that it is technically required to charge your payment method at least 1$/1€. For any purchases below a total amount of 1$/1€, the difference will be transferred to your Mage Market wallet and will be used to pay for future transactions.
When you buy an item from a private individual, we will first verify the order for condition, language, set and authenticity and keep the payment in escrow. Once everything is fine, we'll send the card to you and the seller receives their payment.
Congrats! 🎉 Your items are on their way and you will receive a mail confirming your purchase.